Kea Saint Paul's

Monday 14 November 2011

Direct Speech in our Writing


  Megan   “First we will practise with noodles,” Mrs McQuillan called to us.
  Lily   Mrs McQuillan said, “Have a duck beak”.
  Viennah   Lily shouted, “You have big straight arms.”
  Logan R   Lily yelled, “Your helicopter arms look like sharp knives”.
  Seb   “Nice straight arms,” said Samuel.
  Logan S   I announced, “My arms are the straightest.”
  Imogen   “Helicopter arms, bend low to high, clock hands and go!” shouted Mrs McQuillan.
  Samuel   Sapphire thought, “I’m going to throw the discus as far as I can”.
  Matthew   Seb muttered, “This is too hard”.
  Zach   “Mine will go further than yours,” yelled Sapphire.
  John   Margeaux whispered, “I wonder how far my discus will go?”
  Jacob   “Hurry up,” grumbled Tim.
  Dylan   Dylan exclaimed, “My throw was near yours!”
  Lauren   “Not so good,” laughed Lauren.
  James   “This is fantastic,” yelled James.

3 comments:

  1. Discus throwing is really fun! I love it because you can throw it a long way away. I think its the best type of exercise ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Imogens and lilys introduction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome direct speach and throughing.

    ReplyDelete