Kea Saint Paul's

Thursday 11 August 2011

Truss Bridge Building






Last term Kea class learnt about bridges in Topic. We built a Truss bridge out of Popsicle sticks. First we got some newspaper and did the sides then let them dry. Once we had done both sides we got some more Popsicle sticks and put them together (that was the hard part). When it was dry it sometimes stuck to the newspaper. Immediately my one fell down so I tried to put them together. Eventually I did it. I was amazed at it. They were very fragile and delicate so we had to be very gentle with them. Finally we had finished them. I felt glad we had finished them and proud of how well I did.

16 comments:

  1. I made my best effort

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kea this is Wouter here some of you might know me but I am just here to say what an awesome Blog you have it is looking very very cool so keep that awesome blogging up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. same very good briges designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colourful bridge Tim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting story about the Truss Bridge Building

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome bridge Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The truss bridge was very delicate but still very very very FUN !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. they turned out great


    Samuel

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like you're truss bridge Tim.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thick our classes truss bridges turned out good

    ReplyDelete